The gypsum board is a material made of building gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of building material with light weight, high strength, thin thickness, easy processing, and good performance such as insulation and fire protection. It is one of the new lightweight plates that are currently focusing on development. The drywall has been widely used in various buildings such as houses, office buildings, shops, hotels and industrial factories, wall coverings(instead of Wall plaster), ceilings, sound-absorbing panels, ground base panels, and various decorative panels. Wait.
Gypsum board(divided into ordinary paper gypsum board(commonly used), fiber gypsum board, gypsum decorative board "interpretation") It uses gypsum as the main material, adding fibers, adhesives, modifiers, and mixing to suppress and dry. It has the characteristics of fire prevention, sound insulation, thermal insulation, light weight, high strength, small shrinkage, and good stability, non-aging, and anti-insect pests. Fangfashigong can be used for nails, saws, planers, and adhesions.
The gypsum board currently produced in China mainly includes: paper gypsum board, decorative gypsum board, gypsum hollow strip board, fiber gypsum board, gypsum suction board, positioning point gypsum board and so on.
(L) Paper plaster sheet paper. Paper gypsum board is a kind of lightweight sheet made of plaster slurry as the core and paper protection on both sides. Paper gypsum board is light in texture, high in strength, fireproof, moth-proof, and easy to process. Ordinary paper gypsum boards are used for internal walls, partitions and ceilings. Water-resistant paper gypsum boards that have been treated with fire protection can be used on the walls of rooms with high humidity, such as tiles, metal plates, and plastic brick walls in toilets, kitchens, and bathrooms.
(2) Decorative gypsum board. Decorative gypsum board is made of architectural gypsum as the main raw material, with a small amount of fiber material, etc., made of a variety of patterns, decorative plates, such as gypsum printing board, perforated ceiling board, gypsum relief ceiling board, paper gypsum trim board and so on. It is a new type of indoor decoration material, suitable for mid-to-high grade decoration, with light, fire, moisture, easy to process, simple installation and other characteristics. In particular, the new type of resin imitation face waterproof gypsum board is covered with resin, and the decorative surface imitation pattern is realistic, novel and generous, and the plate is high in strength, pollution resistance, and easy to clean. It can be used to decorate the wall, and it can be used as a guard. Wall board and kick board, etc.. It is an ideal material for replacing natural stone and water grindstone.
(3) A cast hollow strip. The gypsum hollow strip is a kind of hollow sheet made of gypsum as the main raw material, which is processed by adding appropriate amount of lightweight fillings or fiber materials. This kind of plate does not use paper and binder, and does not use keel when installing. It is a kind of lightweight plate that develops relatively quickly. Mainly used for internal walls and partitions.
(4) Fibre gypsum board. Fibre gypsum board is made of building gypsum as the main raw material and is added with appropriate amount of fiber reinforced material. The bending strength of the sheet is higher than that of the paper drywall, which can be used for inner walls and partitions and can also be used as a substitute for wood for furniture.
In addition to the traditional gypsum board, there are also new products that continue to increase, such as gypsum sound-absorbing panels, fire resistant panels, thermal insulation panels and gypsum composite panels. The size of the gypsum board also develops in the direction of high thickness and large size.
(5) Plant straw paper gypsum board. Unlike ordinary paper drywall, it uses a large amount of plant straw to make full use of local waste, which not only solves environmental problems, but also increases farmers 'economic income, and reduces the weight of the drywall and reduces transportation costs. At the same time, the consumption of coal and electricity was reduced by 30-45 %, which is fully in line with the relevant industrial policies of the country.
(6) Location of the gypsum board
A lightweight partition wall consisting of a plaster sheet or a hollow plaster strip can be used to separate the indoor space. It has the characteristics of simple structure and easy to process and install. At the end of the 19th century, countries began to use gypsum plates as internal partitions, which is a lightweight building material with large international output and wide application. This partition is usually made of steel and wood keel as a skeleton and can be equipped with other materials(such as mineral cotton plates, waterproof coatings and decorative surfaces, etc.) to form a partition wall with sound insulation, waterproof or advanced decoration requirements. In the 1970s, China began to test and produce paper gypsum sheets and hollow gypsum strips and applied them in construction projects.
There are three types of Chinese gypsum boards: paper gypsum boards, fiber gypsum boards, and hollow gypsum strips.
1 The paper plaster board is a lightweight thin plate made of gypsum as the core material and reinforced on both sides of the paper;
2 Fiber gypsum board is a lightweight thin plate made of various organic or inorganic fibers(such as paper fibers, plant fibers, glass fibers, etc.) made of gypsum as a cementing material, and is 8 to 12 mm thick. Weight is 7 to 9 kg/m2;
3 Hollow gypsum strips, also made of gypsum as a cementing material, are hollow walls made of various lightweight materials or reinforced fibers(such as expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite, glass fiber, etc.), 60 to 100 mm thick, The wall weighs 40 to 60 kg/m2. Paper and fiber gypsum thin plates need to use steel, wood, gypsum keel as the skeleton to form a wall. Because the hollow gypsum strip has a certain stiffness, it can form a partition wall without a skeleton. The gypsum sheet is easy to cut, but it is also easy to damage, so special equipment is needed during transportation and installation. During construction and installation, in order to ensure that the seams do not crack, attention should be paid to the placement of the seams, and the seams should be properly handled with special cementing materials.
1 sound insulation. A double-layer soundproof wall consisting of a thin plate and a hollow strip wall has a soundproof effect of about 24 cm thick brick walls, and the soundproof index can reach 40 to 50 decibels.
2 Fire protection. The gypsum plate is a non-combustible material, which has certain fire protection properties. Some can be used as fire protection layer for steel structure.
3 Strength. When the lateral load of the wall is 250 Pa, the maximum lateral deformation of the wall is not greater than 1/240 of the wall height.
4 Humidity adjustment. When the humidity in the air is greater than its own water content, the gypsum plate can absorb the water in the air; On the contrary, the gypsum board can release the water in the board and can play a role in regulating the humidity in the indoor air.
COMPANY：Linyi Yulong Building Materials Co.,Ltd.
Contact：Mr Kevin Zhao
Add：pingyi town,linyi city,shandong province,China